All students must be evaluated into their levels. Please contact the studio via email, phone, or in person to schedule evaluation classes.
- Upon registration, class placement is determined by age, physical development, and level of previous training.
- Once level placement is initially determined, student will be monitored regarding class participation, attendance, progress, attentiveness, ability, attitude, growth, and consistency.
- All placement decisions are made, strictly regarding the best interest of each individual student.
- Class placement decisions are at the discretion of the teachers and the director of The Rock Center for Dance.
- Each student progresses at their own rate, and not that of their friends.
- Two students of the same age and years of experience may have completely different capabilities.
- Negative issues regarding class placement will inhibit a student’s progress.
- Students placed in their correct level become solid in their technical training.
- Dance levels are not like grades at school. Students may remain in the same level for 2-3 years before they are physically and mentally ready to accept the challenges of the next level.
2016 FALL level PLACEMENTS