Fall Tuition Fees – Monthly Tuition
|CLASSES per Week||Fall TUITION|
|1st Class – 60 min||$65|
|1st Class – 75 min||$81|
|1st Class – 90 min||$98|
|2nd Class||discount $10|
|3rd Class||discount $15|
|4th Class||discount $15|
|5th Class||discount $20|
|Each Additional Class||discount $25|
FAMILY Discount: 1st child full price tuition. Siblings receive 10% off tuition
Drop-in class rates – 1 hr class/$20 75 min class/$25 90 min class/$30
Fall Registration $45
Private Lessons $1/ minute + studio fee
Private Lessons with choreography $1.50 per minute + studio fee
Teen Drop-In Classes
- Tuition is a continuing charge for a monthly rated class or classes.
- All tuition payments are due on the 1st day of each month.
- Payments not received by the 8th of the month will be charged to the credit card on file. Declined payments or accounts with no payment information on file will incur a $20 late fee.
- Tuition fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Tuition is based on enrollment, NOT attendance. Tuition is a monthly flat rate, regardless of how many lessons per month. Tuition remains the same regardless if there are 3, 4, or 5 weeks in the month.
- No tuition adjustments or credits are given for missed classes.
- Automatic Payment. Preferred method of payment is Automatic Payment, where your monthly tuition payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on file. Automatic debits shall be charged on the 1st day of each month for that month of dance instruction.
- All other fees, e.g., choreography, costumes, private lessons, etc. will be charged when incurred.
- Manual Tuition Payments. Subject to late fees.
Visa, Master Card, Discover, Cash, Check, Debit Card (with a Visa or Master Card logo on them). American Express is not excepted.
A $25 fee will be charged for returned checks.